In this article we will discuss about Army public school Kaluchak that is situated at Jammu. A School is a place where a child spends six hours per day so while selecting a school a parent should not only see academic side but also take into consideration extra curricular activities & the values which a school can cultivate in a child .
Army public school Kaluchak, Jammu
Army Public School, Kaluchak, Jammu is one of the pre -eminent school in Jammu. Its alumi are working at higher posts in many multinational companies, defences, Indian administrative services & many other such organisations.
Army Public School, Kaluchak, Jammu is a co-educational day school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The school started as a Kiddies Corner on May 10, 1978 and came under the embrace of the Army Welfare Education Society in 1991.
|Army public school Kaluchak, Jammu
Admission in Army public school Kaluchak, Jammu :-
To get admission in the prestigious institution one can fill online form in the month of feb/March.
Minimum age at the time of admission:
- Class I – child should be of 05 years as on 31’st March of admission year .
- Class II- child should be of 06 years as on 31’st March of admission year .
- Class III- child should be of 07 years as on 31’st March of admission year.
- Class IV- child should be of 08 years as on 31’st March of admission year.
- Class V- child should be of 09 years as on 31’st March of admission year.
- Class VI- child should be of 10 years as on 31’st March of admission year.
Extend it upto 12th class
Criteria of admission : in Army public school Kaluchak, Jammu
|I . For the situation of TAPPSC ( Feeding School ) of APS Cabrkal no written test in required only mark card of TAPPS ,006 Certificate and to be submitted.
|II to IX – More list of previous class and hamefer certificate
|XI – Provisional admission is given to students on the braves of their preforms in pre board
|Seats are alloted on the basis of norms specified by AWES .
Priority in admission : in Army public school Kaluchak, Jammu
1. Children of serving/retired Army, airforce navy,
2. DSC personnal,children of civilions paid out of Defence Estimates, paramilitary forces including coast guard , GREF , MES children of serving and retired Army personal (However such children will be considered as civilian )
Facilities provided by Army public school Kaluchak, Jammu :
- Music room
- Broad band
First aid room with qualified doctors
Because of Covid pandemic school is conducting online classes .In which teachers put their soul and heart while teaching. New education policy is also adopted by the school. Activity based teaching learning process is being conducted for better understanding of students. Even if the classes are online & students are learning from home .School haven’t forget to endulge students in co-curricular activities – poem recitation, painting competition, debate , and many such competitions are organised by school form time to time.
I Hope you have complete information about the Army public school Kaluchak in our article. If you have any further questions related Army public school Kaluchak, please send us a message in the comment area and we will definitely get in touch with you soon.
Atul was born in Ahmedabad. He began writing in 2021, and has contributed to the educational and finance content. He lives in Ahmedabad.