Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 : India hon’ble Prime Minister Modi announced a new planning Pradhan mantri Jan Dhan Yojana on 15 august 2014. This scheme started on the phone 28 August 2014. This scheme pm Jan Dhan Yojana is one of the most public welfare scheme OP Modi government.
Under which the poor persons accounts were opened with zero balance in nationalized banks. The accounts which will be linked with Aadhar card. same account will be provided 100000 rupees accidental insurance coverage facility and after 6 month this account will be eligible for 5000 rupees overdraft facility. Pradhanmantri jandhan Yojana has completed its 6 successful years. Therefore Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulation countryman by tweet. This initiation has proved game changer.
Table of Contents
Jan Dhan Yojana List 2022
PMJDY is a national mission on financial inclusion. In which integrated approach is included for countries all family’s financial inclusion. In pm jan dhan yojna scheme there is done hypothesis to provide at least a basic banking account, financial literacy, loan availability, insurance and all other banking facility include for every family. There have 44.12 crore accounts opened under this pmjdy scheme till 15 december 2021.
In which 55% account bearers numbers only women. This information provided by Finance ministry. Till 17 november 2021 there were 24.42 crores women opened their bank accounts under PM Jan Dhan Scheme. Under pm Jan Dhan Yojana bank account can be opened in any private sector Bank public sector bank or post office. If you have any bank account then you can change that account into pm Jan Dhan account.
Any citizen of India whose age 10 years or more than , can we open account. In pm Jan Dhan account scheme 1.30 lakh rupees insurance provided. Decide this under this scheme 3 lacs rupees General Insurance is also included. Under this general insurance account holder got 300000 rupees on accidental coverage.
PM jan dhan yojna list 2022 overview
|Government scheme name||Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Yojna|
|Launched by||Hon’ble prime minister shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Every indian citizen who is elegible|
|Launched date||15 August 2014 and started on 28 august 2014.|
|Objective||Every citizen bank account|
|Overdraft beneficial||₹10000 after six month of opening account|
|Total beneficiaries||43.04 crores|
|Total bank mitras||1.26 lacs|
PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 Status
We are providing a table wise details of rural and urban area accounts numbers, and the saving amounts by account holders .So study thus information carefully.
|Bank types||In rural||Urban metro||Rural women||Amount in crores||Issued rupay card|
|Public sector bank||16.46||14.05||16.11||93919.97||24.57|
|Area rural bank||5.47||1.09||3.72||21331.80||3.59|
|Private sector bank||0.70||0.56||0.67||3182.64||1.15|
Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Yojana form benefit
Jan Dhan Yojana scheme was launched by hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2015. Under this pariyojana zero balance account were opened. In covid-19 lockdown period Indian government send 500 rupees per month in each women Jan Dhan account. Nearby 20 crores women get benefit of this pmjdy scheme. The main purpose to open Jan Dhan account is that any goverment scheme could reach directly for public. Now we are going to discuss will you some special benefits with point to point
- Under pm Jan Dhan Yojana beneficial saving account is opened.
- Bank account opened under pmjdy scheme you have no need to maintain any minimum balance.
- The bank accounts which are are open under pm Jan Dhan Yojana you are get interest.
- Under pm Jan Dhan Yojana scheme beneficial is given debit card.
- Under pm Jan Dhan Yojana rs.2 lacs accidental insurance coverage are provided. You can get benefit this facility only when you are used debit card
- Pradhanmantri jandhan Yojana account gives you 10000 rs life insurance cover. You can get benefit of this facility only when your account should be linked with Aadhaar number.
- This Jan Dhan account used by government for any scheme direct benefit transfer.
PM Jan Dhan Yojna account opening form online
Now we are providing you list of documents which change needed at the time of registration
- Aadhar card,
- Voter card or PAN card
- Government ID proof
- Permanent address proof
- Electricity bills, phone bills
- Mobile number or email ID
- Passport photo
How to open pm jan dhan account online
- First of all interested candidates will have to visit on official link of Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Yojana portal.
- Now you are at the homepage of the office portal
- Now in front of you an application form opened.
- Now you will have to fill all your informations which are asked in the form carefully.
- After that you have to attach the documents which are required for registration.
- At last submit your form.
- Now complete all the formalities which have been asked by bank.
- Your registration process has been completed now.
- If you have any doubts then you can contact with the toll free numbers 1800110001,18001801111.
FAQs about pradhanmantri jan dhan yojna scheme.
Q.1 How can I open my pm Jan Dhan Yojana account 2022?
Ans. You can open your pm Jan Dhan account in any nearby bank or post office.
Q.2 What are the compulsory documents for PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022?
Ans. We have provided necessary documents information upper in this article.
According to beneficiary we provide whole knowledge. Here all information is available. By Indian government as any new update in exist I shall discuss with you. If you have any suggestion regarding this PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022, then write us.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|APSMHOW HOME PAGE||Click Here|