AWES(Army Welfare Education Society) Recruitment 2022, Vacancies For TGT, PGT, PRT, 8700 Posts job as a teacher.
A fantastic opportunity for young people of india those who are looking for teaching jobs in Army Public Schools as a carrier to serve the nation. An opportunity to pour water to young plants( students) so that when they grow they will provide shades, cool breeze and sweet sweet taste ( while serving the nation) . The AWES (Army Welfare Education Society) has published a notification regarding the recruitment of TGT, PGT, and PRT teachers at various Army schools across the country.
According to this notification, a total of 8,700 positions are vacant in APS (Army Public School Recruitment 2022).
To see the notification, please visit the official website: awesindia.com or register.cbtexams.in
AWES Recruitment 2022:
The AWES ( Army Welfare Education Society) has an official announcement for the placement of 8,700 trained college professors, college tutors, and PGT, TGT, and PRT music teacher positions in 136 Army Public Schools (APS) by graduate, graduate students, and B.Ed passport holders -Candidates thise who are interested in AWES Army School PGT TGT and PRT Recruitment 2022. They can apply online.
The online application can be made available by 28 January, 2022. Interested candidates should apply for this position on the official website awesindia.com or register.cbtexams.in (Army Public School Recruitment 2022), which is advertised for the recruitment of TGT PGT teachers and PRT.
Application process began on January 7, 2022. Last date will be January 28, 2022, to apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2022.
Army Public School Recruitment 2022 Organization :
|AWES Army School||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Required Qualification||Graduation/ Master Degree/Post Graduate|
|Application Begin||07January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28 January 2022.|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||28 January 2022.|
|Exam Date||19 & 20 February 2022|
|Admit Card issue date||10 February 2022|
|Location||All India / Central Govt|
Educational Qualification and Age Limit for Army Public School Recruitment 2022
For the post of PGT, the candidate must hold a B.Ed from a recognized university with marks of 50%. In addition to this, the candidate must have a master’s degree.
The candidate applying for the TGT post must hold a B.Ed with 50% of the votes in the registered company. Also the candidate must be in possession of a baccalaureate.
The candidate applying for the post of PRT must have passed the course leading to the B.Ed diploma/ 2 years with 50% of the marks. Must have a university degree.
The age limit for first-year students must be less than 40 years old. While for applicants with teaching experience, the maximum age limit can be up to 57 years old.
Age limit as of January 01, 2022
New applicants below:
40- For NCR TGT / PRT schools
Below: 29 years old, PGT under 36
For applicants with experience below: 57 years old
Age relaxation by the rules of the army school recruiting station (AWES) 2022.
- APS MHOW REVIEW
- APS BATHINDA REVIEW
- APS KALUCHAK REVIEW
- KALUCHAK MILITANT ATTACK 2002
- Chamber Of Secrets : Review
- Indian Army Day 2022 – Fact
- INDIAN NAVY MARCOS – HOW TO JOIN
AWES Recruitment 2022
AWES is conducting OST ( online screening test) for the recruitment of Elementary Teachers (PRT), Graduate Trained Teachers (TGT), and Graduate Teachers (PGT) at 137 Army Public Schools (APS) across the country.
AWES Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The applicant will be called for interview and teaching ability assessed after the OST(online selection test).
This test location will be in Prayagraj, Kanpur, Agra, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Bareilly, Noida, Delhi. , Jhansi, Dehradun, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Bhopal.
The selection process consists of 3 steps:
1.OST (Online selection test): The online selection test is carried out by AWES (Army Welfare Education Society) headquarters
OST is valid for three years.
2. Interview: OST candidates will be interviewed.
3. Teaching Skills Assessment: After the interview, teaching skills will be assessed and language teachers may be required to take a written test of essay and comprehension of 15 points each. If required, the selection committee can take a CCT( computer competence test).
AWES Army School Recruitment 2022, Application Fees
- General / OBC – 385
- SC / ST – 385
- Payment of Exam Fee – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Online
How to Apply for AWES Recruitment 2022
- The applicant can apply online.
- Click the Apply Online link.
- Read the instructions carefully and then continue with the online application.
- Complete all required information.
- Name, father’s name, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number, and rating, etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step by step to get a registration number and a password.
- Load the scanned copy of the documents in the specified size.
- Make a hard copy of your application form for future reference.
- The online application to be submitted finally till January 28, 2022.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are ready to enter the teaching profession. Total registered positions is 8,700. Interested candidates can register on their official website awesindia.com for AWES Recruitment 2022.
I hope you have got complete information about AWES Recruitment 2022 but if you still want to know something more about AWES Recruitment 2022 then definitely comment us, we will reply you soon.