APS Bathinda stands for Army Public School Bathinda. Army Public School Bathinda is a Co-educational, English medium public school. The Army Public School Bathinda Mil Station started as a small Garrison School in the 1976 year. The School aim was to provide pre primary educational facilities to the students of defense personnel. it was established in the Army barracks located next to Station HQ Bathinda. In the beginning Army Public School Bathinda consisted of only 15 rooms and 10 tents. The strength of the Army Public School Bathinda in the beginning was only 450 students.
The Army Public School Bathinda shifted to the barracks next to Chetak Officer Institute in the year 1992. Mrs. AV Jadhav was the 1st Principal of the APS Bathinda and Brig AS Johar was the First Chairman of the APS Bathinda. With the passage of time the APS Bathinda developed into a Secondary School and obtained its affiliation from CBSE in 1987.
The first batch of children for class 10th Board Examination was presented in 1991. Thereafter, the Army Public School Bathinda was upgraded and in the year 1996 students appeared for Senior Secondary (Class 12th) Board Examination for the first time. Action for the Presently the APS Bathinda has a well established faculty for Science, Commerce and Arts streams at 12th standard. The new building of the APS Bathinda was inaugurated by Lt Gen D S Chauhan, AVSM GOC 10 Corps on 15 Jan 2009.
- APS MHOW REVIEW
- APS KALUCHAK REVIEW
- KALUCHAK MILITANT ATTACK 2002
- Chamber Of Secrets : Review
- Indian Army Day 2022 – Fact
- HOW TO BECAME NAVY MARCOS
- How to get admission in APS
- APS Teacher – 8700 Vacancy
The School is a non-residential co-educational English Medium School in which the academic session runs from April to March in every year. Majority of the students from Army Public School Bathinda are from the families of Army personnel (Defense personnel). It is being managed by a School Managing Committee.
Army public school Bathinda overview
|APS||Army public school Bathinda|
|First principal||AV jadhav|
|Class||1st to 12th|
|Library||Digital library facilities|
|Motto||Truth is God|
Contact information of army public school bathinda
|School Fax No.||0164 2290057|
Army Public School Bathinda : Admission Streams
Class 1st to 8th – No streams
Class 9th to 12th stream offered
- Science ( pcm & pcb )
Aps Bathinda admission minimum age requirement:
|CLASS -I||05 years as on 31st march of admission year|
|CLASS-II||06 years as on 31st march of admission year|
|CLASS- III||07 Years as on 31st march of admission year|
|CLASS- IV||08 Years as on 31st march of admission year|
|CLASS- V||09 Years as on 31st march of admission year|
|CLASS- VI||10 Years as on 31st march of admission year|
|CLASS- VII||11 Years as on 31st march of admission year|
|CLASS- VIII||12 Years as on 31st march of admission year|
|CLASS- IX||13 Years as on 31st march of admission year|
|CLASS- X||14 Years as on 31st march of admission year|
ADMISSION PROCEDURE & ADMISSION TEST in Army Public School Bathinda
- Following categories of the children will be admitted based on Transfer Certificate (TC) from previous school, without any admission test:
a) Children who are coming on Pass/promoted TC from another APS/Army School/KV between the period 01 Apr to 31 Jul.
b) Children who have studied for 10 academic months in another APS/Army School/KV and are seeking admission after 31 Jul.
c) An evaluation test may be taken in respect of these children to facilitate further academic coaching and allocation of sections.
- All other categories of children including Army children not covered under admission category may be admitted after an admission test
- Syllabus for admission test:
|Primary II to V||Eng, Hindi & Math|
|Middle VI to VIII||Eng, Hindi, Science & Math|
|Secondary IX to X||Eng, Hindi, Science & Math|
|Senior Sec. XI & Xii||Eng, Hindi & elective subjects|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF APS BATHINDA ADMISSION
- Transfer Certificate ( TC ) in Original
- Progress Report of the last school attended alongwith character certificate.
- Defence Personnel Serving Certificate (if applicable)
- Dependents certificate in respect of the children of serving personnel.
- Complete health information on a form supplied by the school(Medical History Form)
- Indemnity Bond on a form supplied by the school.
- Four passport size photographs.
- Identity Card No. of Serving Defence Personnel.
- Zila Sainik board ex-serviceman certificate (having the proof of teh ward)
- Photocopy of Pension Pay order(PPO) or pension book of Ex servicemen
- Medical dependent card.
Procedure for XI Class Admission in Army Public School Bathinda
- Collection of forms.
(i) Date- 18/6/21 onwards
(ii) Time-9:00am to 3:00pm
(iii) Venue- School main gate
- Admission starts from 19/6/21 onwards from 12:45pm to 2:15pm
- Instructions to be followed to fill the form:
(i) All columns in the form should be properly filled.
(ii) Section of class X must be mentioned.
(iii) Preferred stream for class XI to be mentioned.
(iv) Contact number must be written along with address [v] Write your admission number on every page(only for aps bti. students)
- It is mandatory for parents to come with their ward.
- For students of APS BTI. only three copies of aadhar card are required.
- For students other than APS BTI., following documents are required:
(i) Birth certificate
(ii) X PB1,PB2/X CBSE result (as applicable)
(iii) Aadhar card (3 copies)
(v) Serving certificate
NOTE: This is provisional admission it will be finalized according to your marks of X CBSE result.
Hope you have complete information about the Army Public School Bathinda in our article. If you have any further questions related Army Public School Bathinda, please send us a message in the comment area and we will definitely get in touch with you soon.